Prior to playing you must fill out the required paper work and register with Warner Soccer.  You’ll also need a copy of your players birth certificate.
All paperwork can be completed online by visiting this page.  You can register with Warner Soccer here
Not the answer you were hoping for or have other questions?
Click the plus to the left to contact us.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: General

← Faqs

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published.